- Lesson plan
- Format: downloadable Word .docx
- © 2018 Street Law, Inc.
- Free for non-commercial educational use. Permissions questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
In this lesson your students will …
- explore the Constitutional amendment process
- learn about three amendments that were not ratified
- simulate a state-level ratification process
The lesson can fit into a in a variety of courses, including government, law, civics, or history. Plus, it’s adaptable so that middle and high school teachers alike can put it to use.
It is short in length and straightforward, and, of course, it is interactive and student-centered, staying true to the Street Law approach.