This text is available exclusively from McGraw-Hill Education. Contact them to place an order, request a sample for adoption review, check pricing and order status, or for other customer assistance.
To order by phone, please follow the specific ordering instructions below, depending on who you are:
- K-12 schools and home-schoolers: Contact a McGraw-Hill Education Group sales rep at 1-800-338-3987
- Colleges/universities: Contact McGraw-Hill Higher Education customer service at 1-800-338-3987 to place an order or to obtain contact information for the sales representative in your area.
- Corporations, law firms, law enforcement agencies, and other professional entities: Contact the Professional Division of McGraw-Hill Education Group at 1-800-722-4726 to place an order or to obtain contact information for the sales representative in your area.
For ordering assistance, please contact McGraw-Hill Education via their customer support page.
Street Law: A Course in Practical Law (© 2016 McGraw-Hill Education) is now in its ninth edition. This edition is available in both e-book and traditional textbook formats. It has a fresh new design; updated Supreme Court cases and social science data; and new materials on marriage equality, the Affordable Care Act, and intellectual property.
To request a sample copy or to place an order, please contact your McGraw-Hill Education sales rep or call 1-800-338-3987. Street Law, Inc. does distribute review copies of the textbook or process order.
- Student Edition (ISBN 9780021429257)
- Student Suite, 6-year subscription (ISBN 9780021426164)
- Student Suite, 1-year subscription (ISBN 9780021426171)
- Online Student Edition, 6-year subscription (ISBN 9780021429301)
- Online Student Edition, 1-year subscription (ISBN 9780021429295)
- Teacher Manual (ISBN 9780021429288)
- Online Teacher Center, 6-year subscription (ISBN 9780021453238)
- Online Teacher Center, 1-year subscription (ISBN 9780021429325)
Starting a Law Course? Need Advice ?
Check out Street Law's page on starting and teaching a high school law course.