- 10th Edition; © 2021
- Grade Levels: 9-12
Street Law: A Course in Practical Law is the most widely-used and trusted resource for teaching law in high schools! It provides young people with practical legal knowledge that is relevant to their everyday lives. Student-centered, interactive, democratic pedagogy ensures the development of high-level critical thinking and problem-solving skills, engagement, and communication skills that are consistent with emerging state and national standards.
The 10th Edition of this student-centered, interactive program now features a brand-new chapter on environmental law that includes information on important federal legislation like the Clean Air Act and Clean Water Act. Current topics such as cyber-crime, identity theft, intellectual property rights, terrorism, immigration, and marriage equality are also discussed as they relate to legal situations.
- Student bundle with print edition and 1-year (ISBN 9781264132607) or 6-year (ISBN 9781264132553) online student edition.
- Online student edition for 1 year (ISBN 9780076815074) or 6 years (ISBN 9780076815104).
- Print student edition (ISBN 9780076815029)
- Online teacher edition for 1 year (ISBN 9780076815111) or 6 years (ISBN 9780076815159).
- Print teacher edition (ISBN 9780076815036)
This text is available exclusively from McGraw Hill Education. Contact them to place an order, request a sample for adoption review, check pricing and order status, or for other customer assistance.
- Request a sample copy of the student text or request a free 30-day digital trial.
- See pricing information/order from McGraw Hill Education
For ordering assistance, please contact McGraw-Hill Education via their customer support page.
Starting a Law Course? We can help.
Check out Street Law, Inc.'s page on starting and teaching a high school law course.