Our Police & Teens curriculum is not currently available for individual purchase. Please contact us if you are interested in learning more about partnering with Street Law to receive our Police & Teens training and curriculum.
We appreciate your patience during this process as we move towards launching a new and improved Police & Teens program that will help build empathy, awareness, and mutual trust between young people and law enforcement officials. If you are a current Police & Teens partner/purchaser, you will continue to have access to your materials.
Unit One: Community Policing—Working Together for Safer Communities & Schools
- Making Our Communities Safer Together
- Cops on Call & on the Beat
- Introduction to the Rule of Law
- Community Policing & the Rule of Law
- Crime Scene: Are You a Good Witness?
Unit Two: Police Procedures/Your Rights & Responsibilities
- Traffic Stops: Your Rights & Responsibilities
- Police Searches: Lawful Procedures & Fourth Amendment Protections
- Police Searches in Schools
- Rights & Responsibilities During an Arrest
- Use of Force or Deadly Force
Unit Three: Crimes, Law, & Policy
- Introduction to Criminal Law: Should It Be a Crime?
- Writing, Interpreting, & Enforcing Laws
- Restorative Justice & Supporting Victims of Crime
- Racial Profiling
- Evaluating Solutions to End Racial Profiling
Unit Four: Personal Safety and Health
- Bullying & Intimidation
- Alcohol, Risk, & Liability
- Dating & Sexual Assault
- Child Abuse & Neglect: Reducing Risk. Building Resilience.
- © 2016 Street Law, Inc.
- Learn more about Street Law's commitment and approach to quality curriculum.