Download a free sample lesson from Street Law's Legal Life Skills Lesson Library: What Does a Good Citizen Know, Believe, & Do?
Street Law's empowering Legal Life Skills lessons are a great option for youth-serving organizations wishing to integrate education about the law into their program offerings. The lessons are designed to boost participant knowledge and build key life skills, like conflict resolution, decision-making, communication, analytical thinking, and advocacy.
The lesson library is an ideal fit for organizations serving:
- Youth in the juvenile justice system
- Youth in the child welfare system
- Crossover youth who are impacted by multiple systems
- Re-entry youth and adults
- LGBTQ+ youth
- Homeless youth and adults
- Youth in alternative education settings
- Girls and women
- Survivors of intimate partner violence
- Format: Downloadable PDF (You must create an account and "check out" to download free resources. You will not be required to provide payment information.)
- © 2017 Street Law, Inc. Free for non-commercial educational use. Permissions questions? Email email@example.com.