- Does Arizona’s out-of-precinct policy violate Section 2 of the Voting Rights Act?
- Does Arizona’s ballot-collection law violate Section 2 of the Voting Rights Act or the 15th Amendment?
All Street Law Case Summaries include case facts, issues, relevant constitutional provisions/statutes/precedents, arguments for each side, and decision. They have been reviewed by both legal experts and educators and are ready for classroom use.
- Format: downloadable Word .docx (You must create an account and "check out" to download free resources. You will not be required to provide payment information.)
- © 2021 Street Law, Inc. Free for non-commercial educational use. Permissions questions? Email email@example.com
- Learn more about Street Law's commitment and approach to quality curriculum.