- U.S. Supreme Court case summary
- Format: downloadable Word .docx
- © 2018 Street Law, Inc.
- Free for non-commercial educational use. Permissions questions? Email email@example.com
This document combines the individual cases listed below into a single Word document.
- McCulloch v. Maryland (1819)
- Schenck v. United States (1919)
- Brown v. Board of Education (1954)
- Baker v. Carr (1961)
- Engel v. Vitale (1962)
- Gideon v. Wainwright (1963)
- Tinker v. Des Moines (1969)
- New York Times Co. v. United States (1971)
- Wisconsin v. Yoder (1972)
- Roe v. Wade (1973)
- Shaw v. Reno (1993)
- United States v. Lopez (1995)
- Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission (2010)
- McDonald v. Chicago (2010)
To learn more about professional development opportunities related to teaching SCOTUS cases in the classroom, contact Cathy Ruffing at Street Law (firstname.lastname@example.org).